Zucchini & Pasta
- 2 cups cooked linguini or angelhair
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground savory (or 1 tbsp chopped fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Try Adding Shrimp or artificial crab or both to make a meal.
In 10 inch skillet, heat oil. Stir in zucchini savory, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is crisply tender (3-5 minutes). Stir in onion. Cook another minute. Add cooked pasta and sour cream to skillet. Toss to coat. Serve immediately.