Chocolate Cranberry Holiday Bars
- 1 package Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 4 ounce softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
Make brownies per package directions adding walnuts.
- 2 ounce semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
Cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in vanilla and powdered sugar. Mix in cranberries. Spread mixture over cooled brownies. Refrigerate until set.
Melt chocolate chips and cream over low heat. Cool slightly and drizzle over cranberry layer. Chill until firm.