Southern Style Crab Cakes with Cool Lime Sauce
Mix 1/2 cup mayo, half of lime juice, salad dressing mix and mustard in a medium bowl until well blended. Add crabmeat, 1/2 cup of Ritz cracker crumbs and onion. Mix lightly.
- 1 cup mayo (in two 1/2 cup portions)
- 1 lime, grated and juiced
- 1 env Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 TBSP Grey Poupon Country Dijon Mustard
- 2-6oz cans crabmeat
- 1 cup finely crushed Ritz crackers (in two 1/2 cup portions)
- 2 TBSP chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Shape into 16 1/2 inch thick patties. Coat evenly with remaining cracker crumbs.
Cook patties in batches in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides and heated through.
Meanwhile, mix remaining 1/2 cup mayo, remaining lime juice, lime peel and sour cream until well blended. Serve with crab cakes.