Chicken & Black Bean Tostizzas
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. On ungreased cookie sheet, press each biscuit into a 5 inch circle.
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Flakey biscuits
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
In a medium bowl, combine salsa, chicken, black beans, cilantro and cumin. Mix well. Spread evenly overbiscuits to within 1/4 inch of edge. Top with onios and cheese.
Bake for 20 to 24 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream.